1. Bluelight Glasses – For only $17, these bluelight glasses actually work! I stare at a computer all day at work (and then more when I come home) and before I got these I was always squinting at the screen and getting headaches by the end of the day. These have helped so much! As soon as I put them on I stop squinting and I haven’t been getting the headaches as much. Plus, I know these types of glasses aren’t meant to look great, but I’ve actually gotten lots of compliments on them at work!
2. S’well Tumbler – Does anyone else hate how your coffee gets cold when you get about halfway through the cup? Well I’ve finally found the solution! This s’well tumbler keeps my coffee hot for at least twice as long as a normal mug! Plus, I love that it’s small so I can keep refilling it and always have hot coffee.
3. Mom Jeans – I bought these jeans as an impulse buy and am SO glad I did because I have been wearing them nonstop! (Seriously – I’m wearing them in 3 out of my 6 latest Instagram posts) I love the light-wash denim and how they fit. They’re casual but trendy and they’re just a great staple to have in your closet!
4. Lancome Mascara Primer – I had been hearing about this mascara primer from a few of the bloggers I follow so I decided to give it a try and I can confidently say I’m never going back to using mascara without applying this first. It makes a WORLD of difference on my lashes. I finally found a way to give my lashes length and volume without looking clumpy! Plus, it helps with keeping mascara in place all day so it doesn’t flake off and end up under your eyes.
5. Tie-Dye Pajama Set – This is one of the softest and coziest pj sets I’ve ever owned and I love the tie-dye pattern! I’ve even been wearing the top as a normal shirt (look back at the photo in this post). The same brand makes a grey set with a rainbow stripe that I might have to buy next!
6. Hempz Body Lotion – I have super dry skin so I’m always looking for lotions that are moisturizing without feeling too greasy. A friend of mine recommended this lotion and I love it! I use it morning and night, and it has already made a huge difference in making my skin softer. Plus, it smells amazing!
7. Pour Over Coffee Maker – One of my 2019 resolutions was to cut back on buying coffee in the morning. We have a keurig machine at work but I’ve never really liked the taste of keurig coffee so I bought this $15 pour over and I love it! All you have to do is pour hot water over coffee grounds, it’s super easy! Plus I love how it doesn’t use any plastic or paper filters so it’s not as wasteful.
8. 2019 Planner – A couple weeks ago I was feeling overwhelmed trying to balance my job, social life, the blog, and everything in between so I decided to buy a planner and get organized! I like this one because each day has two columns so I use one to list things that are happening that day (like a friend’s birthday) and then I use the second column for my to-do list (i.e. laundry, groceries, etc.)
9. Black Memory Foam Slip-On Sneakers – I wanted a new pair of sneakers that would be comfortable for running around while I was doing errands, and I didn’t want to pay too much for them since most of my walking shoes don’t hold up too long in NYC. These shoes are under $30 and soo comfortable! I’m also wearing them in the pic for this post if you want to see what they look like on.
10. Stackable Shoe Organizers – Before I bought these, I was embarrassed to have my friends see my room because my shoes were everywhere! Now, I finally found a solution to the problem and I am feeling organized. These are a great way to keep all your shoes in place but also give you visibility to see them all. I bought two and stacked them on top of each other.